Le Peuple De L'herbe Index du Forum

Le Peuple De L'herbe
Guilde de Soul Of Divinity

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Everton's Muhamed Besic admits he feels 'really at home' at

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Peuple De L'herbe Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Nous rejoindre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Rouleur en herbe

Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 馬 Cheval
Point(s): 89
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 10:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Everton's Muhamed Besic admits he feels 'really at home' at Répondre en citant

Loaned-out Everton 3mbet midfielder Muhamed Besic has told the Northern Echo  he feels "really at home" at Middlesbrough.

Besic moved to the Riverside Stadium on a deal until the end of the season in January, and has ended seven of his 13 Championship appearances on the winning side to help Boro into the play-off positions.

And despite his career approaching a crossroads ahead of the summer transfer window, the Bosnian's immediate future is getting Tony Pulis's team back into the Premier League.

Besic, who has three years left on his contract at Everton, said: "I feel really at home here. 3mbet The supporters sing my name, even though I have not been here very long. I am happy here, and I want to give them something back on the pitch.

"I am settled here. I feel really happy to play, and hopefully we will go to the play-offs. I will be very happy if we can go to the Premier League, then I will sit down and talk about my future.

"At the moment, I don’t want to think about that. I just want to keep going in the way that I have been, and hopefully bring Boro back to the Premier League. Then we can talk about what will happen."

The Northern Echo reported last month that Middlesbrough are keen to turn Besic's loan spell into a permanent one.

And the newspaper added that although Everton will not stand in the way of such a move, they are seeking an increase on their initial £4.5 million investment.

That sort of money would be nothing to a Premier League club, but could be a stretch for Boro, should they fail to gain promotion this season. 3mbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 10:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Peuple De L'herbe Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Nous rejoindre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation